Tuesday, August 26, 2014

eLove

My love is not ephemeral.
I will lov
e you every season
until th
e end of time.
And if anyon
e tries to convince you otherwise please put your trust in me.
Th
e truth is I almost gave up,
but you gav
e me hope to believe again.

My lov
e is not ephemeral.
I n
ever really wanted to fool you
with such
evanescence.
And sham
e on me if I ever give you another reason to doubt me.
Th
e truth is I’ve lied before but not anymore.

My lov
e is not ephemeral.
Wh
en eternity felt so far away
you g
ently placed it back into my heart again.
And if I could liv
e forever
I would orch
estrate a timeless symphony harmonizing together with you.
Th
e truth is my mind and body will fade away one day
but my lov
e for you never will.

My lov
e is not ephemeral.
Every promise I make to you in the future I intend to keep.
And if you giv
e me another chance I promise I will never let you down.
Th
e truth is I did,
but as God is my witn
ess I never will again for as long as I live.





No comments:

Post a Comment